Below you will see a list of roads impacted by the Broomfield Trails Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K and 5K on Sunday. The marathon and half marathon will begin at 8 a.m., and the 5K and 10K races will begin at 9 a.m. Spectators are encouraged to set up alongside the race routes to cheer on runners as they tackle the courses. The course maps can be viewed via the Broomfield Trails Marathon website.
Road Impacts—The races will be run along these streets, and there will be lane closures in these areas to accommodate runners. Residents who live along the impacted streets will be able to enter and leave from their homes, but there may be delays in order to allow runners to pass safely.
- Main Street – Midway to Miramonte
- Miramonte – Main St. to Quartz
- Wadsworth Blvd. – W. 110th Ave. to W. 105th Ave.
- W. 134th Ave. – Kalamath to Shoshone
- W. 132nd Ave. – Shoshone to Westlake
- Westlake Dr. – W. 132nd Ave. to Lowell Blvd.
- Perry St. – Midway to W. 126th Ave.
- Lowell at Westlake Dr.
- Midway at Perry St.
- Vrain St. just south of Utica Cir.
- Wolff St. south of Winona Cir.
- W. 125th Ave. south of Xavier St.
- Dover Ct. near Loch Ness Ave.
- Uptown Ave./W. 112th Ave – Parkland to Kendall St.
- Kendall St. to Greenway Dr.
- Lamar St. to Spader Way
- Kirkwall St. – Highlands Park Dr. to McIntosh Ave.
- Spader Way – 1st Ave. to E. Midway Blvd. (6 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Quartz Dr. – Miramonte Blvd. to W. 13th Ave. (8-9 a.m.)
- Main St. – E. Midway Blvd. to Miramonte Blvd. (8-8:30 a.m.)
- Midway Blvd. – Spader Way to Main St. (7:55-8:15 a.m.)
- Community Park Road (6 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- 3rd Avenue – Descombes Dr. to Spader Way (6 a.m. to 3 p.m.)