The Broomfield Trails Marathon will soon become the largest running event in the North Metro area of Denver. Event day will include a Full and Half Marathon, a 10K and a 5K. The races are designed to attract runners and walkers of all skill levels and ages.
The venue is located in the heart of Broomfield at the Broomfield Community Center. The area abuts the Mamie Eisenhower Library, the Civic Center and the North Metro Fire Admin Offices which means easy access and abundant parking. The view of the mountains from this location is truly spectacular.
Features of the Event Include:
- Ribbons for all finishers
- Medals for Marathon and Half Marathon runners
- Cash prizes for the Full and Half Marathons *see below)
- Treats and festivities after the races
- A Sponsor and Vendor Expo
- Fully supported course with aid stations every two miles
- Professional chip timing
- Professional photo downloads after the event
Cash Prizes for the Marathon and Half Marathon are as follows:
- 1st Place: $300 Male and Female
- 2nd Place: $200 Male and Female
- 3rd Place: $150 Male and Female
- 1st Place: $200 Male and Female
- 2nd Place: $150 Male and Female
- 3rd Place: $100 Male and Female
Please note: Team Captains are responsible for ensuring each member of the relay team and each Adult member of the Family pack and adults for minors, have signed a waiver. This notice serves as a FULL AND GENERAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY of the Broomfield Rotary Club, Inc., a Colorado nonprofit corporation, is sponsoring these races for the benefit of Precious Child and other charitable organizations in the Broomfield area.
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME is Nov. 4, so make sure to set your clocks accordingly.
- 6:30 AM – Race day registration for 5K and 10K; Packet pickup available
- 8:00 AM – Full and Half Marathon Start / Marathon Relay Team Start
- 9:00 AM – 10K and 5K Start
- 9:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. – After Race Party and Vendor Expo
Please take advantage of the pre-race packet pickup at A Precious Child (7051 W. 118th Ave.) in Broomfield on Thursday, Nov. 1, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and on Friday, Nov. 2, from 3-5 p.m. Packet pickup will also be available at Road Runner Sports (10436 Town Center Dr.) in Westminster on Saturday, Nov. 3, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4-6 p.m. The packet will include: Shirt, Racing Bib, Timing Chip and Safety Pins.
A PRECIOUS CHILD
7051 W. 118th Ave., Broomfield, CO 80020
Thursday, 11/01 / 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Friday, 11/02 3:00 – 5:00 PM
10436 Town Center Dr., Ste. 300, Westminster, CO 80021
Saturday, 11/03 / 11:00AM – 1:00PM and 4:00PM – 6:00PM