The Broomfield Trails Marathon will soon become the largest running event in the North Metro area of Denver. Event day will include a Full and Half Marathon, a 10K and a 5K. The races are designed to attract runners and walkers of all skill levels and ages.
The venue is located in the heart of Broomfield at the Broomfield Community Center. The area abuts the Mamie Eisenhower Library, the Civic Center and the North Metro Fire Admin Offices which means easy access and abundant parking. The view of the mountains from this location is truly spectacular.
Click here to register TODAY!
Features of the Event Include:
- Ribbons for all finishers
- Medals for Marathon and Half Marathon runners
- Cash prizes for the Full and Half Marathons *see below)
- Treats and festivities after the races
- A Sponsor and Vendor Expo
- Fully supported course with aid stations every two miles
- Professional chip timing
- Professional photo downloads after the event
Cash Prizes for the Marathon and Half Marathon are as follows:
- 1st Place: $300 Male and Female
- 2nd Place: $200 Male and Female
- 3rd Place: $150 Male and Female
- 1st Place: $200 Male and Female
- 2nd Place: $150 Male and Female
- 3rd Place: $100 Male and Female
The timeline for Race day will be as follows:
6:30 AM – Race day registration and packet pickup* begins
8:00 AM – Full and Half Marathon Start / Marathon Relay Team Start
9:00 AM – 10K and 5K Start